520 St. James Street
Image by VCU Libraries
Address/Title: 520 St. James Street
Photographer: Zehmer, John G. (John Granderson), 1942-
Original Description (from Book): An Italianate brick house in a generally well-preserved state, this was the home of Dr. J. E. Jones, a professor at Virginia Union University in the late nineteenth century.
City/Location: Richmond (Va.)
Date of photograph: ca. 1978
Original Publication: Zehmer, John G., and Robert P. Winthrop. 1978. The Jackson Ward historic district. Richmond: Dept. of Planning and Community Development.
Reference URL: dig.library.vcu.edu/u?/jwh,620
Collection: VCU Jackson Ward Historic District