Landlord Tenant lawyers in Virginia?

Question by snowfiregem: Landlord Tenant lawyers in Virginia?
It appears I’m going to need to go to court if I hope to get back money that is owed to me by my landlady. Does anybody know about any lawyers or agencies that deal with landlord tenant disputes, or is this something I’d have to take up in small claims court by myself, sans any type of law advisory?

Best answer:

Answer by wizjp
Any real estate law atty can help; but it’ll probably cost as much as you are trying to get back. Take your documents and your proof, tell the truth and just go do it. Could also sit down with a local atty for a free and/or inexpensive consultation and review the matter that way.

Give your answer to this question below!

Comments are closed.