Obligatory Fan Toss! 24-0 VT-BC
Image by VTCarter
From across Lane Stadium… Section 4 to Section 29! My sister-in-law getting tossed! 24-0 at this point!
Female caber toss
Image by Travlr
Why Scottish games in Virginia?
"Nearly 80% of the families that call the Appalachian Mountains their home can trace their heritage directly to Scotland and Ireland. When tens of thousands fled Scotland and Ireland during the 1700s – due to the Scottish Highland Clearances after the final collapse of the Jacobite cause, and the economic and religious pressures visited upon the Irish through the Ulster Plantation process – nearly all followed a similar emigration path to the colonies. First to the shores of Virginia, then westward, finally settling in and spreading throughout the mountains that dominate present-day western Virginia, West Virginia, western Pennsylvania, and northern Kentucky."
Virginia Scottish Games [?]
- Each game includes: instructions, 8 bean bags (2 sets of 4), and 2 plastic boards that secure and lock together.
- Included with the game is an individual storage compartment for each bean bag. When the tailgate party goes on the road we have included a nylon carrying bag.
- Officially Licensed with the NCAA
- Lightweight and sturdy, it’s a must have for the person on the go.
- Each game has a large support panel that rotates out (to play game) or under board (for storage.)
Tailgate Toss 2.0 is a new lightweight version of Tailgate Toss, the hottest outdoor game on the market.
List Price: $ 99.99
Price: $ 83.74
Find More Virginia Western Products